Saturday, February 19, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Olimax Soap!  Where you can find luxurious soaps alongside fun-kid inspired soaps.  Part of the fun being a soap maker is sharing the soaps.  But, there is only so much soap you can make for family and friends and that is when I decided to make the leap into the business world.  In December I opened my shop on Etsy, and once word got out locally, I have been very busy.

Today I made my first batch of goat's milk and honey lotion.  It was quite messy, lol.  But, my hands felt so moisturized afterwards!  This lotion is fabulous = silky and creamy but not at all heavy or greasy.  It's very gentle and safe for sensitive skin.  This is the lotion I will be using on my two little boys from now on.

Check out my store at http://www.olimaxsoap.etsy.com/ for all my great products.  I use only the most natural products I can, and try to be as environmentally conscious as possible. 
Please check out the site often as I am updating and adding new products often.  And don't forget to check in here frequently as I will be posting discount coupons on my blog that will not be available elsewhere.

Hope to see you here often!
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment